Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Painted dolls' furniture


 I bought a box of untreated wooden dolls furniture for my goddaughter Anna-Lea. I wanted to make it prettier and personalized. So I painted the pieces with acrylic paint. I also cut out small stars from scrapbook paper with a star-shaped puncher and pasted the stars on the furniture. Unfortunately, I was so busy before xmas that I was only able to take pics after the last minute, when I have already gave her the gift.



This is how the furniture looked originally
My gorgeous goddaughter wearing the flower hairclips I made her!
In the background you can catch a glimpse of a fellow blogger all the way from New Zealand. You can check out her cool travel blog about her visit to Hungary here: http://eszterlecouteurhungary.blogspot.hu/


No comments:

Post a Comment